Stay Positive | Work Consistently | Manage Your Time | Focus On The Task In Hand | The Money Will Come
17.3.04

Stage 1 - Step 5 - Training


How To Purchase Your Domain Names

If you are a YNB silver, gold or bronze member you will need 3 domain names only.

1 for your YNB blog.
1 for your landing page/main business site (this is not a blog it is a website)
and 1 for your personal branding blog ( a blog all about Brand YOU )
If you are a Primo vacations member only, then you too will need to purchase 3 domain names.

1 for your Primo Vacations blog.
1 for your landing page/main business site (this is not a blog it is a website)
and 1 for your personal branding blog ( a blog all about Brand YOU )

If you are a Platinum member of YNB you'll need 4 domain names.

1 for your Primo Vacations blog (view mine as an example www.primovacationstravel.com).
1 for your YNB blog (view mine as an example www.yournetbizuncovered.blogspot.com).
1 for your landing page/main business site -this is not a blog, it is a website (view mine as an example www.247IncomeInternetBusiness.com)
and 1 for your personal branding blog - a blog all about Brand YOU (view mine as an example www.Michelle-Stanley.com)

Follow the step by step guide to purchasing all your domains.... presented by yours truly.











Click here to sign up to 1and1 to purchase your domains

Building your FREE website. It's free to host and free to put it together.
The key when stating out in business is to keep your overheads low. This is one way to do that.

The video below is hosted by another network marketer. I don't know her but I know that she has created a step by step video to help you set up your free website. Who she is is not important FOCUS on the lesson in hand.

Use Weebly to create your FREE landing page. My landing page is not free it is hosted by 1and1 so I pay hosting fees of £15 a month, payable every 6 months. You can do the same if you do not like weebly's platform/page style choice. I will show you how to create a free website using NVU, but you have to pay to host it so it's upto you.

FREE WEBSITE with weebly



I have a free website with weebly but it is not my landing page. It is another page I use for marketing. Have a look at my weebly site here to see what you could do!

Please note this site is not how a landing page should look like. Click here to see my landing page. (remember I used NVU - a website software to create it. Which is free. But I pay to host it - so that people can view it on the internet.

A landing page or a capture page should do just that. It should capture people's email and names. This way you can contact them later. More about that later....let's focus!

Below are a few videos by other people -showing you step by step how to use NVU to create your free website. I found it easier to look at a few videos about how to use NVU before I finally got how to use it. Maybe you will get it first time. Maybe you won't, hence a few videos below for you :o).

Download NVU onto your computer here.
Now build a site similar to mine. Practice makes perfect! You may be at this stage for a few weeks perfecting your site and practicing your new skills. Don't worry this is good!

Don't rush this stage of your training. You need to get it right.

NVU Creating Your Free Landing Page (need to pay for hosting)





Still NOT understanding things? Whenever in doubt go to Youtube and use their search tool bar. Put "NVU" in the Youtube search bar and see what you can find :o)

YOUR TASK : CREATE YOUR Landing/Squeeze/Capture page.



You must sign up with aweber first, to create your auto responders and create an account.

This will cost you $45 every quarter.
For now, sign up to my Aweber 14 day trial for $1. Click here.
Aweber is what I use, however, there is a FREE autoresponder. I don't use it because I found out about this too late. It is free until you have captured 500 peoples names and emails. By which time, to be honest, you won't mind paying because you will be on your way to earning money.

I don't know how to use mailchip, so please don't ask me. It will mean you will have to learn how to use it, if you want to use a free autoresponder system. Here are some videos I found which maybe of help.
Video 1.

Aweber videos - also in aweber there is fantastic training
Video 1 - Setting up aweber
Video 2 - Creating a webform
Video 3 - Creating a list

My video shows you how to integrate the Aweber webform into weebly. Remember the vide0??? Click here for video.

Creating a blog using blogger.com

In all of my training I will refer to Blogger.com as the platform for creating blogs. There is also Wordpress but if you want to use wordpress then you will have to figure it out for yourself.

If you are a member of YNB, there is plenty of training within the backoffice of YNB on wordpress, but I prefer blogger.


Videos for blogger.com
Go to YNB back office. click the'media vault' tab, then click blogging. Then click 'Blogger Blog' and Watch all 3 blogging videos.

Also the video below is also good on blogger.com...giving you the basics.

There will be more on blogger and how to optimize your blog so that it will be better picked up by the search engines. But that will be much later in your training.





If you don't like any of the design templates on blogger, don't worry. Just pick one for now, we can change it later for a much better design using another software. I'll show you how this is done later on in your training programme. But I don't want to overload your brain with it now.

You have more than enough here to do, wouldn't you agree?
You can find many more videos by going to Youtube and doing a search.
Please Listen To This Message